Friday, April 1, 2022

Your own choice

All this while I always lend my ears to you
For almost 12 years
Yes... more than a decade
Even though back in 2011
You told a stranger
No one wanna help you

But please...
For once please think
No one ask you to further your study
You are the one who chose to do so
And you are the one who chose not to listen to your sv
I can't deny that he is not always right
But you faced the consequence of your action in 2012...

Then, in 2019 ..
By your own choice
You wanna proceed with what you have left
That is good
Never give up
But due to certain circumtances
No idea
Such as lack of guidance
poor management
confusing regulation etc
You faced another difficulty...
Worst...up to legal claim/action

End 2021/early 2022
By your own choice
You wanna try again
Even though I kinda surprised with the institution that you chose
Even doubt with your choice
Not again ...
The similar one
But you have registered
As a friend I definitely support you
Thinking that you have learnt from past experience 
And have properly check everything

But right from the start
Something kinda very fishy
Luckily after making official complaint
you finally got the one that you prefered

But then you have problem in meeting his deadline
You are struggling with your writing
Even to fill up a page template
This definitely due to ...
Again no idea
Could not relate the guidance to your field
your new job, 
family health 
and second house matter

Suddenly after few weeks you only knew that you have to join a program
Which is not related to your field
And you are not interested with it
But to argue with the speaker about the relevance
was really impolite
Even worse to say it was the boring talk
I felt pity for the speaker

Then rather than focusing on your writing
 you spent your time made enquiry here and there
For what?
Why didn't you do so before join it?
Why didn't you check everything?
I thought you have your learnt your lesson from past experience

They have already gotten the approval
So they definitely have the strong justification
Moreover do you think they gonna entertainment
If it only one complaint 
that definitely because not to your preference?
In addition, if they accept your complaint
Do you think they gonna change it immediately?
So you do not have to join the program?
You have no choice
Just face it...
And see the positive side

The latest you complained about the program's task
Regardless of relevant to your area or not
Whether you interested or not
You still have to complete it

But why wanna just copy paste
When you can do it properly
As a friend I have given my support
My advice...

So it is really hurt
When you said
"I dont care"
"Lantaklah"
Even when I said 
I am sad to hear your words
You said you also sad that I did not understand...

What good friend is for?
Letting your friend doing bad thing
What if the PIC found out?
Which definitely result in low result
Even worse fail in that program..

So if the person
Did not want to accept any advice
Think she is always right
Then let her be
Do not say anything anymore
I have done my part

All the best...







No comments:

Post a Comment