Wednesday, August 3, 2022

MYR21k in 2 months 😱

Due to an issue with my account at Bank xyz
I was in panic mode yesterday
Not again...
With the same bank?
But different scenario

What have I done?
Is that what is left?
How am I going to survive this month?
And to think about the balance in Bank abc
And with so many bills to pay
My parents portion
The allocation for out station work
The second payment for my house repair
This totally lead me to high panic mode

That is the second issue
The third issue is where did my loan settlement in Bank abc gone?
The same goes to the Etiqa periodical payment?
Like gone in a split second????

So today
I traced out all my spending since end of may
Just by checking all my transactions for Bank abc
Seriously I spent nearly MYR21,000 from end of May till yesterday, second august 
😰😱😱😱🤦‍♀️

What did I buy/pay???
Long list...


But all spending is a must
Such as for house, car and medical expenses
Except the jewellery 😅
And the MYR837 for clothes
Really pricey attire but easy and comfy to wear

The lesson here...
Jangan kelabu mata bila nampak duit lebih sikit
As a result over spending 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Jangan buat lagi !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment