Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Mengada2

I am having an appointment with customer this morning
Suddenly the department boss s/u sent me a whatsapp msg at about 10.30am and said the boss wanna see me
There even a miscalled from her.
Someone and his family is there...
I just said I can only come after 12pm...
But she said takut lama sangat

But hello...
I am at other building
Quite far to walk to the main building
If I can come I think after 11am since at least I finished one objective...

But suddenly I remembered that we are discussing new item here
We even have to explore a software
So I can't leave my customer like that...
Ridiculous to set up other appointment just for someone selfish
But she seems not to understand....
When I talked with the boss ok je...
Hmm...bila s/u lebih sudu dari kuah kan 😅

Oklah abai s/u tu kan...
Isu utamanya si someone selfish and tak sedar diri tu....
So the boss got 3 options...
To start everything later, 2 weeks intensive program or to be here for the rest of current program...
I preferred the third...

Siap libatkan family tu 😠...
Kalau camtu duduklah rumah diam2
Dan melekap dengan your mum 😅😅😅

Kalau dah tau you have problem
Kenapa tak cuba atasi while you are here?
Nearly a year passed 😰😰😰
Pelik juga bila coordinator overlook this problem and do not even feel guilty and worry 😠😠😠😠
Then the organization detected this problem.
They got few options and finally decided that he has to come and complete everything...
My unit boss has told him about that
He did not came ....
But his mother kept disturbing the clerk and my unit boss to complain and asking for help or special treatment...
😠😠😠😠

And suddenly I saw his name under me
😠😠😠
But he never showed up...
So it is up to him....
I done my part....made a phone call, sent letters, sent private messages and whatsapp message...

Two months has passed...
And suddenly he and his mother came this morning to discuss
Seriously????
Luckily I was not there...
Otherwise I am afraid I am gonna slap him and his clingy mom 😅😅😅
So the boss it is up to you to decide
Yes we do have to have consideration
But bare in mind this people is like snakes
They made someone over rule something which is not fairs to others previously due to their selfish and ridiculous excuss...
So they know how to beat it again....
Easy peasy huh....
And it is not possible they will spread to others as well ....








No comments:

Post a Comment