Thursday, March 21, 2019

When people leave me ...

Today....
When I met one of the staff here
I said I feel sad...

Last year
One of the staff that quite close to me
were transfered to another department
This year
my close friend will be leaving
So I remind that staff
If she wanna move some where else she should tell me earlier

Her words really touched me
She won't apply for any exchange
Unless she is transferred

Anyway...
Just leave this emotional mode...

Here was my lunch today...


Today
I feel a bit haywire
So I cant clear my office table ...
Just submitted my MC and other supporting doc to cancel my leave to the clerk...
Owh..I traced out the last 5 years email
And asked about the appreciation token...
They might overlooked my name 
Or I am not eligible to get it due to my absent...
Whatever it is they should be fair to all
I spent most of the time to contact and set appointments with customers from various level for next week...

I learnt something today as well...
If you have ANY DOUBT on something:
PLS DO NOT HESITATE 
- to find any previous related info/doc
- to ask around to get the clear pics of the situation
- to confirm it with whoever person in charge 
PLS DO NOT AFRAID OR WORRY
- about what people might think of your action

I left office after 7.30pm
So should take my medication 
And get to bed early....

No comments:

Post a Comment