Tuesday, December 12, 2017

When my monday is not blues...

As usual brekky is a must...


Banana n natural yogurt was so yummy ....

Then off I went to the unit.
A bit upset to see the messy unit and when people changed the position of the furniture without my concern.
Had to wait for the contractor regarding this...


Only then I went to office and submitted the claim letter and the forgotten attachment...

11am- I had meeting with customers.

Then I bought this for lunch


Really irritated with these selfish vehicles owner


1.15pm went to see the contractor work.
Alhamdulillah the problem is settled.

3pm...appointment with colleague for material distribution.

3.40pm...went to see the coordinator regarding my customer problem. Aik...that customer acted fast..she came there as well when I am about to discuss about her 😅😅😅.  Later she came to my office...asking for another opportunity...well is it so hard to understand???

5.30 pm done with the exercise ...
I was so happy...
Can't believe that I lose 1 kg in 6 days ...
So far...the highest is just between 0.2-0.9kg only.
When thinking about it...
It is acceptable...
I went for walk/jog during weekend
I didn't take heavy meal on sunday nite
And I got mild diarhea on monday morning 😅😅😅...

At night ...helping my colleague in solving two problems related to her task.

What an active and productive Monday 💪💪.

No comments:

Post a Comment