Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Bila tiba masanya...

Rasanya dah 2 bulan my notebook buat hal. Dan semalam paling teruk. Kalau skrin tak jadi putih, it was blinking frequently. So, how I gonna do my work??? Anyway...sebagaimana manusia, setiap sesuatu mesti ada hayat. So, the same goes to my notebook after 8 years ....

Therefore, off I went to the computer shop this afternoon. Last week I could not decide which brand to choose. Today, I determined to buy Lenovo after asking my friends and have a look at their laptop. But, suddenly I opted for HP 😅😅😅. Whatever it is, I feel grateful ...After nearly a year postponing my plan, finally today I paid the deposit for the new lappy.

Once done, I went to see my lawyer.  Finally, that was our last meeting...Alhamdulillah. Then I made a replacement for my bank islam card as well. You see...how many birds that I kill with one stone 😉😉😉.

Later, I tried to complete whatever in the things to do list for the day...for example meeting report and new staff appointment....

Later in the evening...within 30 minutes I cooked massk kicap tenggiri and sup telur tertumpah garam terkurang air for my iftar...



For iftar yesterday I just had lady's finger + leftover sambal sardin .....


For these two days I was trying not to buy soft drinks. However currently I am addicted to air asam boi lemon or limau kasturi. Nyaman je ditekak 😍😍😍.




No comments:

Post a Comment