Saturday, June 10, 2017

once you started...

My customer's family came to my office yesterday.
I never expect this....
We did not know what actually happened to him...
What lead him to to ignore his main intention here...
Two weeks ago his ex mentor called me just to confirmed whatever she heard from his friend.

Whatever it is I really pity his father ...he willing to come here all the way from johor and he really hope that his son can help him and will be the bread winner for the family as the first son.
They could not contact him
However finally they managed to meet him by the help of his friend.
They even tricked him to come and see me 😅😅😅.

He wont say anything in front of his cousin.
But later he came alone and talked with me.
I want to know WHY????
Hmmm....too focus on something else but forgot his main intention here.
Feel embarrased about something to do with humiliation issue in front of his colleague but he admitted he wont blaim anyone coz it all started from him.
Scared issue...hmmm....
Finally commnication problem with his colleague...
I can listen but I will never believe anything without any proof...

Anyway...
I could not make his cousin words out of mind
So I need to share with you guys...
"Once you started something you should complete it"
Yes...i am totally agree...

No comments:

Post a Comment