Friday, October 2, 2020

Buat kerana siapa?

Last month we got a workshop at out place 
So I suggested for the use of foreign aspect
I even suggested to use two foreign aspects
But we can only add one aspect due to criteria limitation

Then we got another workshop outside
To ammend the proposal
Two of the team members discussed on how to arrange all aspects.
One of them have attended the first workshop
While the other have not attend
Suddenly the absent one said that the idea of  two foreign aspect came from the other member
Due to dissapointment I just said 
- wasn't it we have agreed for one aspect only
- I even suggested for two aspects but was not acceptable
It seems that other people got credit from my suggestion

Later my colleague presented our proposal
The big bog like the idea of foreign aspect very much
She even asked other group to embed our idea of foreign aspect
Guess what?
The one who absent from the first wshop kept on giving credit and praising to that other member for her idea
I really really dissapointed because she seemed to mock me
And the other one just kept quiet and didnt say that  the idea is actually from me

Bila mengadu dengan my friend
Katanya biarlah
Kita niat ikhlas kerana Allah

This week we got another workshop
So I prepared excel file to ease our calculation and shared with others
I even taught the coordinator on how to calculate and how to key distribute the data in the document
I am sure the coordinator taught others about it too

Yesterday she worried something about our proposal
Due to panel's comment
So I helped her in seing the key aspects 
And justify our proposal

So today the coordinator update our progress
When everyone thanked her
She only mentioned one person who helped her
Seriously?
Who am I to her?

What I can see here
Everyone is selfish
#They find us when they need us
#But they chose who they want to give credit
#And the people who are not suppose to get the credit just keep quiet 
and did not correct the mistake
Or explain the real situation

So how do I suppose to react?
If possible try to explain what is actually happen
Not to get the praise etc
But to fight for my right
If it not possible just accept whatever happen
And left the rest to Allah 
ANYTHING WE DO FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH










1 comment:

  1. mari gabung bersama kami di Aj0QQ*co
    BONUS CASHBACK 0.3% setiap senin
    BONUS REFERAL 20% seumur hidup.

    ReplyDelete