Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Zombie life

For the past few weeks
I guess I was living like a zombie
All concerning my work
Dealing with many types of customers
Rushing to deadlines
Outstation etc
To make matter worst due to my perfectionist personality 🤦‍♀️

Regardless of long list of things to do
And around the corner deadlines
Confusion of which task to complete first
Suddenly I went for hybernation last weekend
Doing nothing except eating and watching kdrama Eve 🤦‍♀️😅

But on monday morning 
I became so worried with the piles of tasks
And almost did not want to wake up.
But, finally I overcame it

When I arrived at work 
Again I did not know which task that I should do first....
But when it comes to gossipinh and  food laju pulak 🤣.

My colleague told me that she made me as the example to justify her concern during a meeting
However I was kinda annoy 
When certain of what she listed concerning me
Was Not really true
And may lead to misinterpreted by others

But...thing has passed
Couldn't be rewind
So I have to train myself 
Not to overthinking
And let go of things that I can't control

So i bought the following food for lunch
Nasi campur lauk asam pedas ikan+bende goreng+taugeh+sambal belacan
And jambu+asam kawan belanja

Unfortunately around 2pm
One of the organizer for the external workshop
complained that I did not complete my claim form
and did not provide my ID photocopy and payroll slip 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Once settled with this claim thingy
I have to check my junior customers task
Dah komen dan ada contoh pun salah 😡😅
Sabau je la

Then I was so shocked to see my attendance record
Not again ...
The outstation was not recorded
Not enough working hours etc...
Maybe due to system error my reasons were not submitted 

I went to town to buy stationery, food for dinner and raya cookies
Unfortunately, only the banner of raya cookies still available 🤣🤣🤣
And the stationery shop closed early

I had a small bowl of soto+a quarter plate of nasi goreng+laici kang for dinner
Unfortunately, around 3-4am I got stomache
And went to the toilet several times

Today I had mcd pie apple for brekky
And this food for lunch



Unfortunately...I had stomache again atound 8pm 
What is wrong with me?
I was afraid to had dinner
But I was so hungry
I ended up having 2 packets of biscuits+hot peaches tea
High calorie but not satisfying my hunger 🤦‍♀️😅

This one whole day
I was kinda had mental block
while checking and editing my jaws customer's document
I only submitted the latest version to her at about 9.50pm
Kinda dissapointed when certain people just doing their work rushingly and not properly
Additionaly, when she hardly listen to my suggestion 
I wonder how can she do something that require at least a month in just one day














No comments:

Post a Comment