Thursday, February 4, 2016

Oh My Tuesday!!!!

On Tuesday off I went to the clinic for check up and xray....Say good bye to RM230 and welcome to allergic tablets, phelgm tablets and these



Sinus o sinus...pls go away.....

Early in the morning I was late for meeting with customers. A bit upset when the customer didnt want to cooporate....felt like a beggar...

Once done with the meeting, I met my staff at the foyer and was told that I got new clerk. What???
On friday morning I was told that I got someone to be my new clerk.
On Monday afternoon, I was told there would be someone else to be the clerk.
And on tuesday morning, I have to accept the fact that actually my new clerk is none of them.
 Yes!!! Definitely another person.

Hmmm...that is life...
Just be ready for any possibilities.
Expect the unexpected.....

Owh...on monday morning I got these to be shared...


Hmm...someone commented that "manjanya dot...dot....". This is not about pampering certain people, this is about giving and sharing....

On monday afternoon, I couldnt believe myself that I spend almost the entire afternoon just to be at the post office and the bank. Nearly 45 minutes at the post office  just to get the parcel and 1 hour 30mins at the bank for atm card replacement. Luckily the bank staff is handsome and got sweet smile hehehe...

Anyway...here was my dinner on sunday to tuesday...


No comments:

Post a Comment