Saturday, March 19, 2022

One night delay

The masked singer is aired on Friday night
But I just watching it now after break fasting
Did you watch it?



Antara pilihan juri yg I setuju
Rambutan=Shila Amzah
Ratu Semut=Diana Danielle
Merak=Sherry Ibrahim
Orkid=Elly Mazlyn

Today was the fourth day of Syaaban fasting
Rasa ringan sikit badan
Kurang senak perut 😅
But only 1.4 kg weight loss
From 65.5 kg to 64.1 kg
Hopefully it will reduced to 63kg by next week
💪💪💪💪

But memang tak larat...
Penat dan kerap mengantuk
Itulah pasal kan...
Tak amalkan puasa Isnin Khamis
Terkejutlah badankan

Larat tak larat
Kerja tetap kena buat
Yes even though during weekend
That is our nature of job
Dah pilih this career 
So hadap je la...

Sedang belek2 dokumen
Ada pulak mesej dari colleague
I am really worry with the new system that they just initiated
For me it is unfair

I still traumatised from my past 
and latest experience
With the problematic team members
Definitely those who have the priviliage to choose their team members first 
And those are popular
Will have no objection...

So pasrah je la
Hopefully I will get good, dilligent, commited...
and creative and inovative team members
Aamiin

Then another colleague tanya pasal evaluation task yg deadlinenya esok...
Memanglah susah nak faham
Bila orang pandai2 ubah certain info
Ikut je la panduan
Lagi mudah kan 😁

Actually today I serabut dgn 2 dokumen utk customers
Both deadline at 4pm 😭
I started preparing the first document around 9.45am
But only completed it at 3.15pm

At 2++ pm my eyes were so tired
I can hear a popping sound near my eyes
I even felt dizzy 
And my eyes gonna pop out 🤯
So I had to take a break for 3 minutes

After zuhur prayer
I started to prepare the second doc at 3.30pm.
Unfortunately I could not complete it by 4pm
I postpone the submission till 3.15pm

But again I became haywire
And could not think properly
I even felt stress when the customer called me
Via phone call and whatsapp
But I just ignored them 😅
Alhamdulillah I managed to submit the document at 3.38pm

But then....
No matter how proper my docs are
The customers did not read them properly
That definitely caused inconvenience to me
Jenuh dok hadap till 6.30pm

So tonite
I just wanna rest and rest 😁
While enjoying coconut water 🌴🥥🏝
and Lays chip
Habih camno nak susut 🤦‍♀️



No comments:

Post a Comment