Thursday, March 10, 2022

Serve me right πŸ˜…

This morning 
I ran amok with my bilis customers
So tiring doing the same activity for 4 weeks
But today still can't perform well
Still could not justify certain things
No matter how I have been guiding 
and repeating for numerous time
Hmm...could not be bother
Hmm...no common sense
Hmm...no sense of responsibility
Hmm..never learnt their lesson
Lack of courtesy of saying thanks 
And apologising as well
😑😑😑

Then due to covid19 current situation
I have to modify the project for my tamban customers
I tried to get the idea by surfing the internet yesterday and last nite
So this morning I created my own version
Alhamdulillah it was done by 1.25pm

Then I went to buy food for lunch
I have to wait for nearly 5 minutes before the restaurant opened
Long but kinda fast queue
But I did not understand
When people forgot about social distancing
Tersentuh2 badan
Pulak tu terbatuk2 🀦‍♀️😑

Anyway here are my menu
Ada gulai ayam, daging goreng, sambal udang petai dan sambal terung....



Total damaged was RM30
I kept half of the chicken
and most of the sambal petai

Since I have been craving for sundae choc
For more than a week
So I became tamak 🀣🀣🀣



Did you see that new green tea latte???
Semua nak ek 🀦‍♀️πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ€£

While I was queuing for McD drive through
One of my tamban customers made a complaint
The guys refused to join them
Hmm...it is ok...
For those who refuse to do so 
let me sort the members

And that reminded me of my cencaru customer
I have to contact her once again
Regardless of many reminders
chances and help that I have given
But still she never learnt
Insaf sekejap
Buat hal lagi
Memang tak sedar diri...
So whatever the consequence is her own choice
I have done my part...

After lunch
I sorted the tamban customers
See...
Due to attitude problem
I have to waste my time just to do the sorting

Bila dah pekena green tea latte
Disusuli dengan sundae choc
Hah! Serve me right
Sakit dan berat kepala
Susah nafas
My mind is haywire....

I tried to overcome it
The work must be done
Tonite is the so called deadline
So unfair coz the actual deadline is another 3 days
Just because this certain people
Do not want to deal with any appeal
Just because they wanna taking care of their reputation
Is this following the procedure?
Conduct a meeting before everything is finalised
Where is the integrity?
If they do not want to have the integrity
Up to them...
But why drag us together?

I downloaded the 7 project files
I downloaded the excel form file
But later I just gave up
I could not think straight

Sedang cari semangat nak sambung buat kerja
Tiba2 black out
Membebel la I sorang2 dalam rumah...
Adoi tak cakap awal2
Orang nak buat kerja

I jenguk keluar rumah
Nampak staf TNB
Encik lama ke?
Dalam setengah jam
Saya nak buat kerja
Lama ke?
Dalam setengah jam
Cepat sikit ya.
Saya nak buat kerja
Hah! Nampak sangat dah haywire πŸ˜…
Ulang2 tanya soalan
Luckily the tnb staff manis orangnya πŸ˜…πŸ€£

But janji palsu
Setengah jam kononnya
But dah 1 jam no progress
Dah la rumah gelap dan panas
Hati pun panas...
Hello not only org nak buat kerja
Nak maghrib wei...

Hah!!! Elok je azan maghrib...
Alhamdulillah settle dah...




No comments:

Post a Comment