Thursday, April 20, 2017

Terpinggir 3.0

Tak tahulah nak gelak
Atau nak nangis
Bila fikir I selalu terpinggir

Last month I attend an event
Even I was of the main guest
Tapi terpinggir
The organiser
did not greet me
Or even bother me
I felt like I disturb their function
I yg terhegeh pergi ke mereka
The people who sat with me
Alhamdulillah most of them were ok
But this one senior
Made a complaint and synical remark about her workload etc

This week
I attend a program
to produce something that we are lack of
I am the one who propose that we should do something to overcome that prob
But not a single word about that came from the chairman
Yes!!! No credit at all
This program was group activities
But I was left out
Alone....
Yes...at first I just do my other work
Due to urgent matter.
I was my fault not to join them at the beginning
But the people who suppose to be in my group could not be bothered about me
They didnt ask me to join them
When I asked the organizer...
Then only someone wanted to work with me
But then she left  me alone for quite long time
The most hurtful
People at who shared table with me
Treated me like I am not exist there
They really good and excell in their work
But they prefer to work together among the good people
Could not be bothered about others who may need help and guidance
Where is that together we excell principle?
Yes...they only invited the people who they think is good?
But this people has already excel in their own work as well?
What is that?
Someone arrogantly said it is not about member chemistry it is about be available when other members need them.....
Hmm...buatlah
It your rights...
If one day you are asked why do not want to help others....then just answer it ....

As for me
I must try to think positive
Yes I was really sad
I was in tears
I feel humiliated
But no one understand
People who were not in my shoes blaimed I am negative...
They are not me...
Maybe they never had any difficulty like me
Maybe they never be at the bottom
So to whom that I should turn to?
ONLY ALLAH....
O...ALLAH PLS LET ME SEE THE GOODNESS IN EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED ME
PLS GIVE ME PATIENT AND STRENGH......





No comments:

Post a Comment