Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Aku dan running shoes

Hari selasa Cuti maulidur rasul uols buat gapo?
I biasalah...TV+Phone
Tapi around 11.30am ada appointmentu
Yup working on holiday...
Boleh je buat tak tahu
Boleh je nak rehat di rumah
But selagi boleh I must do my best to help people...
As usual I lost my temper 😅
So baikilah apa yg patut...
Our discussion ended after 1pm...

Then off I went to buy running shoes
Perlulah insaf coz my weight is around 62kg
😭😭😭😭....
Anyway here are the shoes


For indoor exercise only
So bolehlah ambil this sweet color 😍😍
Kasut Power je la.
Itu je yg mampu...
After discount dapatlah RM95
But when will I start the exercise???
 😉😉😉

Habis tu pi beli kfc pulak
🙈🙈🙈
KFC ala korea...


Psst...
My current obsession.
Spicy squid seaweed ....


Just wanna share one of the movie that I watched...GET OUT...
When a young African-American man visits his white girlfriend's family estate, he becomes ensnared in the more sinister, real reason for the invitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment