Sunday, April 10, 2022

Fullstop

 Semalam ternampak FB posting Syed Azmi
He shared quotes from IG

"Marahnya orang sabar adalah diam"
"Marahnya orang kecewa adalah pergi"

The second line just happened to me last week
When a friend ignored my advice for not copy paste
When her words hurt my feeling
When for the first time in 12 years 
I got the courage to say ....
Her words really hurt me
When she said she upset with me
 I chose not to not reply her whatsapp message
No point of saying anything anymore
when someone did not want to listen
Even though it is for her own good
Not only she hurt me
She made me dissapointed with her
I better leave

But after 5 days
I just wanted to clear the air
Maybe I did wrong too
Maybe my words also hurt her
I thought she had enough time and space
To calm down
To think and reflect
After all it's now Ramadhan
So I just asked what she had for breakfasting...

But today....
After 3 days I am still waiting for her reply
Hmm...is this situation refering to the first quote?
Seems not suitable huh ๐Ÿ˜…

Hmm...let her be
This is not the first time she gave me the silent treatment ๐Ÿ˜…....
It kinda normal to me
Be it her, other friend or my colleague

Certain people only find me
When they need my favour
When they want me to lend my ears...
But when I am in need
Or think about them
They just ignore me

I guess I should avoid this kinda people
No point thinking
Or worrying about them
Or feeling sympathy for them
If they never think or worry about me
Moreover dealing with them
Gonna make my life miserable 
So enough is enough
FULL STOP....




No comments:

Post a Comment