Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Just throw your toxic ego

It is not easy to let go
When someone said improper words
When I told him it is not ok to do so
When it really hurt my feeling
When there was tears in my eyes
When other people shock to read the words as well
When I left the group
When I left a big task that can contributes to many people

It is not easy to let go
When someone did not want to apologize
Just ignore it like nothing happen
When several colleagues have advised him to do so

It is not easy to let go
When I had given the reminder generally in the meeting about attitude, manners and stealing others' work
When someone purposely share something about defamation in the social media?
Why suddenly share that kind of article
Why be triggered like that if he did nothing wrong
For what?
To remind me?
To threaten me?
To make me worry?

It is not easy to let go
When other people tried to advise him to just apologize
But he arrogantly said to others
He did not do anything wrong
Why he has to apologize?

It is not easy let go
When other people told me he also updated a status regarding this issue
And that status can be seen by the colleagues as well
What is the purpose?
To gain sympathy and support?
To make me read it
But hello I never read anyone status 🤣🤣

It is not easy to let go
When other people has also tried to advise him to just apologize
But again he arrogantly said to others
He did not do anything wrong
Why he has to apologize?

If he think his words were not wrong
Ok...I will try to accept that.
But how about he knew that his words hurt  my feeling?
So why he still do not want to apologize?

Rude, ego, arrogant, trying to threaten me and make a fuss in social media
He did not respect me
Only select certain people to be nice
Did not walk the talk
When he involves in the task about manners 😅
He just works here for less than 3 months
See...this kinda attitude from new people
How about later?

Due to him
I feel unhappy to work here
No motivation anymore...
Not only me...
There are others who feel the same
Again ....Due to his attitude
Stealing other people hard work
Admit his mistake to the third party
But never apologise to the one involve
Act like nothing happen

And I know that...
Whatever that colleague and I feel
He feels it too...
The negative energy will bounce back to him
Moreover I always hope that he will be always kept away from me and my work place🤲🤲🤲
I imagine and believe that it gonna be happen on one fine day 
Can't wait for that moment
My dear friend also pray for the best for me

Last year 
One of my colleague told me that ...
He felt like not feeling calm
He wanna resign from work
Glad to hear that
But his family objected to that
But...hmm...still here

Today
Another colleague told me
He feel like wanna resign
Due to the tiring trip
Need to focus with his bussiness
But he is a bit heavy hearted when thinking about service duration ...

So you see...
Moral of the story...
Life is a cycle...
What you give you get back
Never ever makes other people unhappy
Due to our words and attitude...
If you hurt people feeling
Apologise !!!
You will never be calm unless you apologise..

As for me
As what the speaker said
Do not ever put hope
Or expect things to happen as what we wanna it to be

So I should let it go
Try to be forgiven
Even though he never apologise

But...
For time being 
I can't do so...
I am really deeply hurt
I still remember how miserable I was last year

Planning to take a long leave
Or just to resign...
But I kinda of SEDAR DIRI
Banyak hutang lagi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Moreover one of the senior had reminded me
Rugilah....

The feeling of wanna die
But SEDAR DIRI
Dosa banyak 😅😅😅
Bekalan pun tak cukup lagi
Banyak lompang sana sini

Certain people may think
Why is it so hard to let go?
This is very small matter
Why let this some one ruining me?

Well...
We will never understand certain thing
Until we are in that people shoes...














No comments:

Post a Comment