Thursday, December 20, 2012

Please eat

Bila stress, makanlah apalagi.....tambahan free food..........

This murtabak was given by my Indo housemate on Wednesday.........salty but yummy :)


I went to the tea room, to keep my fruits in the fridge that late afternoon. When I opened the fridge door..a big container of baklava with  a note "Please eat" on top of it captured my eyes. Couldn't resist it. I chose the biggest portion and carefully wrapped it to bring home


Then I planned to go to McD to relieve stress and clear my mind by indulging myself with choc milk shake, but ended up to Aldi instead. Once I arrived home at about 5.45pm, I couldn't wait to have a few small bites of  these food. But later, I couldn't believe my eyes to see the empty container and the crumpled serviette. Yup all gone in less than 30 minutes....err..was it just vanished in the blink of an eye?. But please....Blame my stress ;). Makan dengan tiada perasaan or should I say perasan hahahha.......

Tak senonohkan padahal dah lunch, dengan segala leftover food...lauk for nasi kerabu entah bila, baked chicken drumette and wingette leftover from Sunday's dish


..telur masin dan sambal were the dishes from the night before. Kata beras dah habiskan..well...ada satu bungkus ketupat segera, instead of pi rebus seplastik tuh..better ditanak terus heheheh...boleh makan 4 kali. .Hah! yang ni lauk the night before...pun leftover food entah bila. Untuk mendapat effect kehijauan, diserikan dengan bendi hehhehe....


Psst...sambal manga tu, mangga pemberian si German tu la. Too ripe to eat it just like that, so buatlah sambal..ala2 sambal bacang gitu. Misi untuk clear the fridge  semakin menampakkan hasil hahahha.

So dah makan banyak, jangan sedih-sedih tau. Don't ever quit without trying....Keep going tau.....


2 comments:

  1. tak pernah rasa guilty pon kalo makan banyak dengan berselera nya.. hahaaa.. thats me laa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i pun bila makan seronok je...tapi lepas tu, bila timbang baru nyesal hahahha...

    ReplyDelete