Monday, February 19, 2018

JJCM@Kedai Nasi Kerabu Ketereh, Mercato

I had nasi kerabu for brekky on Saturday at Kedai Ketereh, Mercato Bandar Enstek.



Looks tempting?
However I would give 6/10 for the taste wise.
Serunding ikan was too sweet for my liking...
Gulai ikan a bit insipid...
Banyak na komen ek 😅...

Then off we went to Mr. DIY, Hari-hari, and Watson. Handphone charging cabels from MrDIY are definitely cheap. However, we should choose wisely coz certain of them has slow charging rate. I guess this was my second time in Hari-hari in 10 years time. Surprisingly they had comfy three quarter and long pants at low price....Baru ku tahu 😅. Ingatkan keras kematu. So definitely suitable to wear at home and even to bed.

On our way home we stopped by at Man Cendol at Kampung Chelet, Jalan Salak-Sepang which is located opposite of Auntie Aini...



I would give for 6/10 for the cendol and 7/10 for the fried mushroom. I prefer cendol mamak than this man cendol. The coconut milk is too thin, the palm sugar is less sweet and corns not creamy. Meanwhile there is overpowering spices in the batter for the mushroom. Gambar yilek...





1 comment:

  1. next boleh try SOTO dan Lontong kat Rehal Kafe
    sederet kfc mercato, akak suka bekfes situ
    soto dna lontong dia kena dgn selera

    ReplyDelete