Friday, February 14, 2020

Angkuhnya

Sometimes  when we often pass through certain areas
We might not notice what have been there for so long
The same thing happened to me
There is a wall of Frame at our unit
The funny thing only two photos of us were hamging there which were taken 3-4 years back
And no one bother to add more photos nor take it down

2 years ago I thought of took it down
That is when the first new boss were in charge
After all it is not ok since I am not 'covered'
But later I forgot about it

End of last year we got another new boss
But still I forgot about it
Until early of this year
I asked the clerk to take the photos down
Due to the "cover" issue
But she could not do it
So I told her to do it later
Once again I forgot about it

Today a colleague told me
The new boss took it down
And asked the clerk to keep it
The clerk told him what I have asked her
And why I did so
Guess what the boss said
" Not because of that, This is my instruction"

Seriously???
So arrogant
Hmm when people at the top position
Sometimes they forgot themselves
Did he forget he was not the chosen one
Not even the candidate for that position
So he is totally not eligible for that position
But due to favouritism he is currently there
And very keen to be there
After all I know that the seniors do not prefer him to be there
I knew that he took his previous position for granted just to get more side income by overuling me
and later hidden plan with the ex boss
So you see previously he did something for himself
He may does the dirty trick again
Moreover just after 3 months in the position he is busy with the paid external work
And leave his main work to his strong supporters
Big money big money ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
So he get his salary, position allowance and external payment
Awal2 dah lepas tangan
Whatever...
Up to him

But when it involves me
I am not comfortable
I guess he did not like me
Why I said so?
First one he did not give me any credit for the document that I have prepared
Second one he did not appoint me as leader in any important program so far when the other so called 'senior" are appointed
Am I not good enough?
Do not know anything?
Anyway I ok about it
Why?
I got so many other things to do
The the third one
But that photos incident
Really made me piss off

And last one...
The ex colleague also upset with him
He forgot that the ex was the one who promoted him here ....
Hmm
When one bites the hand who feeds one









No comments:

Post a Comment