Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rim bengkok

 Last nite, my American housemate came back carrying the bent bike wheel......


She seemed rather calm, but I can see in her eyes that she was still in shock or can't believe that it really happened to her. Luckily there was no cut or injury, just bruises on her hand even though she fell off from her bike. Her bike got hit by a car drove by OZ chick driver who just drove away. Luckily, one of the passer-by driver managed to chase the car and got the plate number. And another good samaritan which is a cab driver sent her to police station to lodge a report and gave her a lift home.


I went to see my spv this morning. She was also clueless about my paper revision. Then she suggested to me to do the simple structure first. Unfortunately, when I did that half through, I  realized that I can't use that structure because it actually does not has the property that I want to study. So, I just have to use the complex structure no matter how tedious it going to be :(. When I am done with the outline of that work, again I realized that I left my calculation work and reference at home. So, how can I write the programming code???????????????? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............................Terus teringin nak makan fried chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biasalah bila stress asyik nak makan je. Padahal tadi dah makan bekal leftover kari udang and kuskus...I cooked kari udang on Monday nite....

Makan pulak dengan roti nan and greek yogurt...yummm....

Laju je aku makan sambil tengok The Voice hehehe. Kalau beli roti naan yang fresh sekeping aud2.50. Yang ni aud2.50 dapat 4....reheat dalam microwave 30 saat je hehhee............ mudah and jimatkan. Kari udang tu kalau tak silap inspired from blog Zarin. Guna bahan apa yg ada je la. Tumis fennel, then masukkan minced garlic and sliced onion, masukkan curry paste( kari ikan+kari ayam+cili serbuk). Masukkan tomat, gula, garam and air asam. Then bendi, last baru masukkan prawn.For lunch on Tuesday I had prawn curry and couscous.
 Couscous kena rendam lah dengan air panas sampai kembang. Sekejap je. Then curahkan sikit olive oil, lemon juice, white pepper, minced garlic and coriander leaves...For dinner I had scrambled egg and salad-spinach+feta cheese+semi-dried tomato and pine nuts.............

Dah kenyang makan sambil tengok tv. Apalagi tak faham2 nak study ke. Maka stay up lah aku sampai 2am mengadap reference which has potential to replace my current project. Note: current project and paper revision tak sama ye...............

Eh! bila dah tulis entry ni, kurang sikit keinginan nak makan ayam goreng crispy and spicy hehhee............

No comments:

Post a Comment