Sunday, November 22, 2015

Buat tak tahu

Konon dijemput menghadiri kursus, tapi kehadiran adalah wajib. Aku yang tak faham atau penganjur sendiri yang keliru.

Konon kursus panduan menyediakan paperwork, tapi tiba2 terus disuruh buat paperwork. How can I do that without any idea on what to propose and without any material within two hours. Somebody wanna leave the course but the dragon did not allow him...It was interesting to watch them arguing each other. Please do not expect people to work like you...Not everybody is full of idea and can come out with something in a split second. Our life is not about work only.  How can my friend stand to work with the dragon for two years? I cannot even stand for 30 minutes, let alone for 3 hours. Being there was just like a nightmare. I was so worried when we were asked about our idea one by one. Macam2 doa yang keluar...doa nabi yunus, doa supaya that dragon tak nampak I, zikir Ya Aziz, Ya Jabbar, Ya Mutakabbir...Sambil tu rancang je apa nak cakap. Just be frank that I am still searching and thinking of what I am gonna do. When it was my turn....
What is your name?
Which department?
You can do this bla...bla...bla...

Surprise...surprise...cannot believe that. Just that? Sugestion instead of argument. What a relief...Alhamdulillah. 

But few minutes after that, the dragon even asked us to write down our contact details and idea. Mana mau Lariiiiiiii....Buat tak tahu je la....in this hectic and busy schedule sometimes we have to ignore something and know what needs urgent attention and action. 








No comments:

Post a Comment