Monday, July 18, 2016

Drink therapy

Yup! I know coke is harm to my body.
But when I am stress, when I go haywire and when my life turned upside down...
I really need this cola drink .....


Therapy kononya.
And I just ate that small portion of bolognese sauce.
Percayalah....
I tipu 😂😂😂😂.
That was actually my third helping.

Alkisahnya tengahari tak sempat lunch. Tapi masa meeting ada kudapan, balik pun ngunyah kepok. Tapi still for dinner I need to munch something. Tak senonohnya bertambah2 pulak 😅😅😅. Moral of the story do not skip your lunch.

Hari ni memang haywire coz I slept for 2 hours only...As a result I have to take emergency leave to recover. But still I have to continue with what I am doing since yesterday....No matter what I still have to the office: check the meeting minute, meet my junior customer as well as attend a meeting in the afternoon. And I need to continue the stressful task later tonite. These are all due to my senior customer 😠😠😠. Tugas dia dh mcm tugas I. Never listen to me, just ignore my comments and gave lots of excuses. Gaduh dengan husbandlah, Kena pukullah, dipandang buruk bila surat cerai tiba di tempat kerja, ditimpa kemalanganlah, bawa kereta adik kena langgarlah, tak tahu nak buat kerjalah, tak sempatlah. Tu kisah beberapa bulan lepas. Last week katanya anak nak kena rebut husband pulak. Semalam katanya takde duit nak jumpa I konon very costly. I senyap tak layan, tiba2 dia kata boleh pula datang esok 😅😅😅. Sepatutnya jumpa 11am esok. Tapi dia nk jumpa 10am coz mak dia warded due to dengue fever. Tak tahulah nak percaya or not. Hati I dah jadi kering...sekelumit dah tiada rasa kasihan dan simpati.....




No comments:

Post a Comment