Sunday, October 9, 2016

craving for OZ potato wedges

Good morning friends...
Yup...I have been craving for potato wedges+sour cream+sweet sauce for almost a year. Alhamdulillah I had it for dinner yesterday and brekky this morning 😅😅.


Last time in my uni day whenever I feel stress  I will go to the uni cafe and dig into these wedges 😅😅.

Please do not be surprise....
I was craving to eat cream cracker+planta spread as well 😅😅😅.
Finally...I had it for brekky yesterday....


Asyik mengidam je 😅😅😅

I browsed through my fb this morning...
SURPRISED TO SEE somebody who is not that excellent got something that are coveted by many people either by those who are at the same level or better than him.
Rezeki dia...
Usaha dia...
Kesunngguhan dia..
Kebolehan lain yg mungkin terserlah semasa temuduga...
Cekap merebut peluang yg ada...
But SAD to see those who didnt get that opportunity...
Belum ada rezekilah tu
Yg penting terus berusaha
Dan berhati2 dan buat kerja dgn teliti...

SAD to see when a group of people acted like a crook.
How dare they made their own road block?
How dare they stopped the biker?
How dare they threatened, pulled and kicked him?
Really uncivilised manners....
In this Malaysia???

When I scrolled down my news feed....
There was a news about Uitm lecturer died in his office due to heart attack...
I cant imagine he faced it alone there....
How about me ???
Takutnya....
Tiba2 terjatuh sorang2 di rumah...and no one knows untill after few days.
Cukupkah amal?
Minta dijauhkan...
So to all friend yg sorang tu...kalau tak sihat informlah family and rakan..
Bila, di mana dan bagaimana kita pergi tu rahsia Allah...
Cuma be ready....




No comments:

Post a Comment