Monday, March 26, 2018

MeNate lagi

Backdated post again 😅...

Hari Sabtu kami ke Me'nate lagi...Punyalah banyak tempat makan di Bandar Baru Bangi, yg di kepala hanya Me Nate dan Mohd Chan je 😅...Bila dah lapar memang blur 😅😅😅. My hp memory was full so tumpang kamera my SIS n SIL....

I had angus steak...



They had pull beef sandwich and beef oglio olio pasta


Later we went to Gio Fabric...Banyak yg menarik. Tapi tak boleh tamak selain kena berjimat 😁. After that we went to Bangi Central. Masuk je lah mana yg berkenan...I bought new skirts and blouse from Rina Salleh. S is sold up...M pun bolehlah....


Definitely we went to my favourite shop...MCC. unfortunately they do not have any attractive design to my eyes this time. Then, We bought two sets of Mohd chan's dimsum....yummy...

Actually we went to Farm in the City before coming to BBB...Lots of fun activities there...








Nampak tak kambing seekor tuh?
Dia dok kejar I
Confirmlah I cecepat keluar dari Savannah ni 😅😅. Guess what the parrots got many skills such as talking, dancing n finding the ball under the bowl.

For dinner we went to MMA Santai Corner...
But I was still full from Bangi JJCM...So I just had air kelapa lemon and tauhu bakar



On Sunday, I had wedges with sour cream n sweet thai sauce....



Reminiscate the comfort food memory in OZ 😁....

As usual I went for foot n body massage and later to Giant...
So bilalah nak buat kerja ofisnya...
When I had full of activities 😅😅😅...




No comments:

Post a Comment