Sunday, March 11, 2018

American, Korean n Turkish Weekend

Due to very hectic and tiring weekdays, so I just spent my weekend by just resting at home...

On saturday I just laze around watching movie and reality shows such as  A man for every month, Baek Jong Won's Alley Restaurant, The town, One fine day, Master of the house, Law of the jungle and Youn's Kitchen...

I just had leftover food for lunch and for dinner I cooked the turkish dish, sarimsakli mantar or maybe I can say it spicy garlic mushroom ...


But of course I have to modified the recipe based on whatever ingredient in my kitchen...button mushroom, garlic, blackpepper, tomato sauce, low fat milk, italian herbs, cajun and salt...Owh..I had this dish with leftover fried fish.

This morning I had onion fritters for brekky and watched Hello My Name is Doris and JJCm....

Yes I know at my age I supposed to spend my time actively and effectively like others do such as doing exercise, mount climbing, attending religious program...but when I mentally tired I just need my me time to laze around doing nothing 😅😅😅....

Ok..ok...idok le gitu sepenuhnya...
Ni nak pi basuh baju, lipat baju, kemas rumah, mop lantai dan petang kena keluar for groceries shopping n house inspection 😁....

Update 11pm******
Sikit je lah plan yg terlaksana 😅.
Apapun makan tetap perlu 😁....
Here is my lunch..fried rice from leftover rice and fish


Here is my macam2 ada dinner 😅




No comments:

Post a Comment