Thursday, April 5, 2018

Kini busy kembali

Pagi senin proceed with bills n receipts sorting.
Then rushed to work for a meeting about updating the document that we have been working on since 2015. Many parts to be updated to make it inline with the qualification document and current trend. However we have to postpone in updating certain part of it while waiting for new infos from another team.

Then I rushed back home to pick up my handphone...I could not live without my other half 😂😂😂....Once arrived, I saw two district council labours taking a break after cutting down the trees. They looked tired. I just asked them why did they cut the trees? Hmm...someone made a complaint about the trees...awatlah dengki dengan pokok tu bang oi...They also did not understand why someone did so because both trees are more than 10 metres from houses.

When I was inside my house I feel bad that I do not have anything to give them such as juice or mineral water. Quickly off I went to the nearest food truck and cafe to my house to buy drinks and nasi campur for both of them. Unfortunately later I found out actually there were 4 of them...Maaflah bang korang share jolah yo 😅😅....

Then I prepared the paperwork for running a workshop. Unfortunately there was a new format for the approval part 😅....Whatever it was I managed to get the approval from my boss and submit it to the top management before lunch break. Alhamdulillah...

After considerable thought and asking around I made decision to apply one of the fund offered by our organisation...Just grab this beneficial opportunity.

Next..I just focused on finding materials and updating the so called delayed document....I think I lost my writing mojo. Later I had this kembung 3 rasa, kailan ikan masin and watermelon juice for dinner...yummy...


At night I push myself to think of activities for my new project....

On tuesday I started to prepare the documents for that project. Despite mental block I managed to write one set of 6 activities. Alhamdulillah....Next I have to produce another 4 activities for the first set and 10 more activities for the second set....

Earlier I told my colleagues about my problem and lack of idea...I was worried that the activities are not relevant with the objectives and has no meaning....Whatever...just do it...Later I can discuss with my group members.

In between that definitely I have to do other tasks as well such as furiously chasing my customers. I hate when certain of them try to put the blame on me due to their slow progress, couldn't be bother attitude and wrong decision...I gave them option due to time constrain, so they should made their decision wisely. Whatever happens. they should face the consequence...

Materials from the internet are not enough for the document...accordingly I have to find the relevant materials at the bookshop. Once there I bought this account book as well for my side income 😁....


Dah alang2 ke situ maka terbelilah cheezilla kfc 😅😅😅😅 for dinner


My verdict...double cheese burger McD tetap dihati 😁






No comments:

Post a Comment