Saturday, April 7, 2018

Customer n Neighbour

On thursday morning
I was really nervous for the first time meeting with my new customer...
Luckily she agreed with my proposal

In the afternoon I planned to prepare a project proposal...
But when I read the printed material I feel scared and had a doubt whether it doable or not and whether it acceptable or not 😭....

I tried to find more material. Unfortunately certain of it have restricted access...As I was about to make a request for that material via email, out of sudden I recalled that I have requested from other department for many materials previously...Alhamdulillah...

On friday morning
I got unit meeting.
Many things to do
Many issue and regulation to consider
But I totally forgot that I had appointment with customer at 10.30.
There was an improvement with her work even though it is still not up to the standard....

Once done I rushed back to the meeting
Discuss with my boss...
But later I got mental block
So I just did my work in the office
Find the materials and update the document
Alhamdullilah done with it before 3pm

Later I got appointment with two customers.
Again...very dissapointing....
When people have no common sense...
To ensure they do it properly this time...
I asked them to do right away...
While waiting for that
I went back to the meeting for a few minutes
Had discussion with senior about the document
Any idea from him is more than welcome

Then I proceed with the discussion with customers. Later another customer came.
Due to that I was late to pick up my poslaju parcel 😰.....

Once arrived home...I saw my new neighbour and asked him when he wanna extend his car porch. If possible I want to extend my awning for about 2 feets before he extending his porch...but his answer is very upsetting and sounds arrogant....




No comments:

Post a Comment