Sunday, April 29, 2018

Cibiuk podeh bona....rasakan...

***updated n posted on 1 mei 2018****

Last tuesday....
I had to check the document for a new program around 6am...
Once done with the info comparing, updating and typing any issue/enquiry I sent it via email to my team.
As usual if we really in hurry...normally a problem came up...
This time I had difficulty in connecting my laptop to my hp via thethering.
Whatever it was...finally it was done.
Alhamdulillah...

The reason why I had to do that work really early in the morning was there would be a meeting regarding that program atound 9am. However, I had to leave for outstation in Malacca....

We stayed in Hotel Mudzafar...New and beautiful hotel with classic interior and exterior. You can use tripadvisor to find the good deal for the hotel rate since currently they do have any special rate for booking via phone.









However, this hotel had several issues that definitely minus the credit such as no hot shower even though two maintenance staff came to check and repair, no phone directory, no tv directory,  tv programs interuption since they use internet, night receptionist  who was busy with his hp and leave the reception unattended and unfriendly, impatient and synical morning receptionist. Hope this hotel improve their hospitality and service...

Anyway once done with work, definitely food hunting is a must....
On the first day I was too tired and really hungry to do so and just opted for room service lunch....


After we had enough rest, then only we went hunting for Klebang Original Coconut Shake...



Alhamdulillah...so refreshing and not too creamy...I really enjoyed biting the coconut flesh 😁....

For dinner we went to Rumah Makan Chibuk...sunda dish....


I had these nasi liwet ayam bakar and jus alpokat...


I even had these free range of ulam and other type of sambal...

Semuanya pedas berapi especially sambal for the set...tapi SODAP!!!. However I think the free sambal it just leftover from the lunch meal.

My nephew had sup ekor and kailan


As expected I went to toilet three times on the next day 😂😂😂....

Hmm...what else on Wednesday?
My next mission was looking for the famous keria antarabangsa...but which one?
Hj jalil or Hjh Rahmah...
Don't worry google kan ada....

So I opted for Hj Jalil coz dah keluar TV3 and he is the founder...
On my way there siap berdoa you supaya tak beratur panjang...
I can't believe my eyes when I saw these...


What???
Lengang you....
Of course customers come and go...
But we didnt have to queue...Alhamdulillah...
Nikmatnya the first bite...panas2 lagi tu..
Craving satisfied....
Beli 9 bungkus terus
Keria sedap perlu dikongsi
😍😍😍

But hey...Hj Rahmah shop is just around the corner...less than 500m?
So bila tamak menguasai diri, kita pun singgah juga...


Pun tak perlu queue
Tengok tu....



Senang dah siap packed. Beli 3 bungkus je...
Pun tak sabar nak ngap...


Sedap juga....Abaikan jemari bam2 tu ya


See that toffee like sugar coated...
nikmatnya...Alhamdulillah.
Psst .... laksa Hjh Rahmah sedap juga...cukup rasa.

My comment?
I like both keria
And I agree with comments from another blog...nanti kalau you all rajin cari sendiri ya...

However I prefer keria Hj Jalil more...
Why?
Kuihnya lagi pejal.
Kurang berminyak
Dalamnya masih kelihatan serabut keledek tu
Salutan gula tidak manis sangat...
Bentuk gelangnya lagi cantik
Menjelang malam gulanya masih ada yg keras

Hj Rahmah?
Agak lembik dan berminyak
Di luar garing dan dalam lembut..I suka juga 😁...
Salutan gula sangat manis...
Bentuk kuih kurang cantik
Menjelang malam gula kembali cair...

Memandangkan I kira ada lebih
So I asingkan sedikit nak bawa balik kerja...
Sampai je di kampung I terus simpan dalam freezer
Then esoknya bawa balik rumah dan terus simpan dalam freezer juga....
Hari jumaat begini keadaannya sebelum dipanaskan ...


Yg cantik tu keria Hj Jalil
Yg kurang tu keria Hjh Rahmah

Hari Sabtu begini keadaannya sebelum reheat


Selepas reheat dalam 35 saat dengan suhu medium...


Still sedap...
Keria pun panas
Gulanya masih keras
Tapi next time kalau setakat sebiji 25 saat reheat ok dah kot...








No comments:

Post a Comment