Friday, April 6, 2018

Buatlah: Entahlah...

Di pagi Rabu....Akibat kejadian Aku dan kucing tu, my mood agak terganggu ...
Apapun seawal 7.30 perlu reply my boss message...
Guess what he sent me that message around 2am
Tak kuasa nak balas la...
Tak nak wife dia fikir bukan2 pula...
So I just baiki bahan via whatsapp je la
Beri cadangan juga....

Then dia minta I check the email that he have forwarded to me and later to be discussed
I downloaded it and read...
Tapi would response once in the office...

That morning I decided not to make any comment to our group anymore
I should just keep quite and let people do their own way even though it is against my principle or not following the regulation...

I got 11am appointment with my colleague
Ok they decided to drop two old items due to certain circumstances....
As for me it is ok to drop the first item coz we can just embed it in other items.
But not the second item with technology thingy
But they have their own justification
Seems fine to me...
But anything should be discuss with all colleague...
Try to avoid people distatisfaction for not involving/informing them
Especially if that someone is the one who first design it...
Unfortunately she seems reluctant
And gave time constraint as the excuse
What an upsetting decision
Seriously...you know what is the consequence
You know that several colleagues have raised that issue...
And yet you still wanna ignore it...
Not only that... the document that she showed to me seems ridiculous....how come they put the total number of items' weightage in the percentage column?
Seriously...no one notice?
Not even her and the boss?

You see how la I tak bising
Definitely We are not perfect
But this one is major mistake..
They even did not check in case there is new regulation
😠😠😠😤
How can I move on and stay positive if it keep on happening like this???

The most dissapointing when certain people just prefer talking behind the boss back...
No point of telling me how upset she was...
But remain silent when dealing with him
Even though she knew what are the procedures
Even though she knew the document should be revised properly...
Why?
Care about their relation?
Why being a lion while I was there...
Argued or humiliated me...
But now just being a mouse...

Once done with the discussion
I rechecked the document sent by my boss
And gave my response for each item via email
Yes...I am happy doing it the task.
Happy to see it done
Happy to help other people
But not happy if he claimed my response as his...
Lembu punya susu
Sapi dpt nama

Later I tried to get more infos to be discussed with my latest customer. However certain docs cant be accessed....
Kinda worry because this is my first time dealing with this type of customer.

My friend told me she kinda got mental block to modify her executive summary to the required number of words. Alhamdulillah I managed to reduce 46 words...Well, it is not easy task...I spent two hours to do up to 7++pm. I have to search the internet to find relevant infos and definitely push myself to edit her writing ensuring it is not out of the context....



No comments:

Post a Comment