Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Berbuka di kampung

I planned to balik kampung on friday. Unfortunately due to my food poisoning case I have to cancel my plan coz I still feel cramp at my stomach.

I had meeting in the morning
At last the boss gave the approval for the meeting....
Yup everything should be discussed
To avoid any disatisfaction or any problem in the future...
The weird thing was when he came late till someone else had to start the meeting since they had other commitments at 10am. Takut ka 😂😂😂....

Anyway we came to the conclusion that to avoid omitting an item from the document we have to combine three items into two items. The boss came when we have made the decision...What a good timing and straight away made comments like he knows everything 😂😂😂....Let him be....People only knew that he distributed the tasks among us. But they did not know that I was the one who did so due to his request 😀.....He is very smart huh....got support and representative here and there. At the end of the day people thought he is good and he is the one who get the credit. Whatever...don't ever bother what people think and what he will get.

The most important thing I should know what are my responsibilities and I am happy if I can help people 😙...I just ranting about his behaviour and attitude, but still willing to help him. Tak penat pun otak fikir nama yg sesuai dan tak patah pun jari taip nama mereka 😊

At night suddenly I felt like to balik kampung early in the morning. But when the time came I was still on my sofa. Then I changed my plan to 10am. But still I did not move 😂😂😂...Only after 12pm I started to pack my clothes and clean my house. Unfortunately it was raining in the afternoon. I thought of cancelling my plan to balik kg. But when else to balik kampung??? I have to be strong 😅....Finally around 4pm I left my house. Just about 30 minutes drive it was raining heavily at certain places...Alhamdulillah I safely arrived at kampung.

I stopped by at the mini market and PARAM to buy fruits and kuih....Here are our break fasting menu...cherries, grapes, dragon fruits, asorted kuih talam, akok, apam, assorted currypuff, durian crepe, goreng pisang, puff and the highlight of the dish...steamboat .....



Guess what cherries to RM21 for 374 gm 😅. Kiranya RM56 per kilo. Mahal gilos. Kerana teringin belilah...Dulu di OZ AUD7-8 or RM21-24 sekilo je...



No comments:

Post a Comment