Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Busy bee on mid May

Hari isnin pagi
Pi ofis agak lewat
So singgah beli food dulu


Sampai ofis print evaluation report
Dan hantar to clerk
Made a complaint about my senior customers
Alhamdulillah the office have consideration with the deadline.

Around 10am junior customer1 came.
Really dissapointed with her preparation
Our discussion ended around 1.30pm.
You see 3.5 hours discussion 😱😱😱
Then tercekik2 I had my lunch 😅

Later that afternoon we had another pitching session
While I was observing the participants
A thought came ....
Hmm..all our customers are just the same 😅
It seemed like they did not really know why they wanna do it, what were their main aim as well as to interpret and discuss the result.

I asked my customers what were the comments they got..
The first one not ok
The second one quite ok
Well it seemed the evaluators did not really understand...
Whatever...😅...

Then, off I went to town to hp shop
I thot I wanna change the battery
Surprisingly my hp can be charged using the shop's cabel 😅
So I ended up buying the new charger and cable..

Here was my dinner


Sotong petai and watermelon juice

Then, I reminded my junior customers about what to improve for their pitching session

Then, I checked my senior customer2's document
Tried to modify it to better version
But I was blank

On tuesday at at about 7++am
I had a look at in again
After editing here and there
I gave up
Buat apa2lah nak pening2
Panggil je lah customer to utk discuss
Not available pulak
Rabu je lah....
But we still discuss via whatsapp till nearly 11am.
It was already late
Moh le pi ofis

Singgap jap beli food RM3.50 je..


I felt haywire at the office
Around 3-4.30pm I wrote a report for the early May pitching session ..
It supposed to be 30 minutes task
But I took more time to write it.

Petangku
Bila tengok emel ingatkan tak berkaitan
Luckily baca juga
Rupa2 nya kami perlu get ready for audit
Adoi...
Ada dokumen yg tiada
Jenuh nak cari or update
So I made suggestion to the clerk to remind all staff regarding this
As expwcted many of them did not aware of this

The result for the pitching session came out
As expected my effort during the public holidays and 3.5 hours discussion went down the drain..
I learnt a lot from this
I should know what my real intention was..

I sent messages to my friend
Just wonder why she just kept quiet
A bit disappointed to know that she may not do something to do with work that she suppose to do.
It was unfair to others especially the customers
Earlier this year the coordinator did not put her name on the list due to her condition
But she argued about that.
So her name were back in the list.
However, when the time came she can't do it..
Just like that????

Whatever it is she still my friend.
When I told her about how dissappointed I am with the top people who ignoring us in term of work distribution.
She just kept quiet.
When I told her about the unfair distribution of panel for pitching session.
She just kept quiet.
It was so frustating when I was really in need
And she just kept quiet
I never did so to her...

Bila tengok emel ingatkan tak berkaitan.
Luckily baca juga.
Rupa2 nya kami perlu get ready for audit
Adoi...
Ada dokumen yg tiada.
Jenuh nak cari or update
So I made suggestion to the clerk to remind all staff regarding this
As expwcted many of them did not aware of this

We had an issue too
Uncertainties on something
Several senior has spoken
But the boss just kept quiet
I just knew on that day that he has been away for nearly a week...
Seriously
Not again 😱😱😱
What and where is his priority???

I told one of the colleague about his whereabout
She said that the coordinator has made suggestion to him to held a meeting
But he reluctant to do so
😠😠😠
Why he was like that????
It was dissapointing and annoying...











No comments:

Post a Comment