Saturday, October 27, 2018

Buatlah: Dia buat lagi !!!

On wednesday
I was late for 11am appointment
But after 1 hour no one showed up 😠
Hello if you missed your transportation do you know what is the function of handphone???
Seriously ???
after the drama of setting up the appointment now she mess with the punctuality 😠

Then I contacted the external evaluator for the evaluation agreement.
Yup there was an improvement
But certain plan were not implemented

After lunch hour I applied travelling claim for October and August.
Opps...the october claim cannot be submitted 😅 ...
Excited sungguh nak claim kan....

Later just imagined how furious was I when knowing that my boss went for external paid work 😠😠😠...
Hello...he asked me to help him to check the meeting report...
Only to find out that someone else represent him for the meeting...very important meeting.
I thought he has realised his wrongdoing for neglecting his main duties here...
But it happened that extra money is still his priority...
Was he lying last time?
Not involve in that particular part time job anymore....

Later when I accidently met my colleague
I told her I wanna discuss something with her...
I expressed my feeling of how dissapointed was I with the boss...
Little that I know that she also furious with him...
She has to be the representative for him for many meetings...
And the big boss also complained that he is slow in taking action
Habis tu big boss awat tak tegur our boss tuh
Why did you let him leave the office for part time work ?
😰😰😰...

Tengah sibuk bergossip
Lupa pula my 5pm appointment...
Hah!...It easier to meet several customers in one go...
Tazkirah sikit pasal setting an appointment...
One thing for sure...lack of effort
No supporting documents for their proposal..
So leave all that..
Just do what I ask them to do...
The main criteria are innovation and creativity..

I went home after maghrib prayer...
Alhamdulillah murah rezeki
My colleague gave me laksa and curry puff
So it became my dinner ...


Later that night I wonder why our ex staff asking me about new programme?
Why did he still interested with the new programme?
For his relatives?
Or is he preparing the next year budget???










No comments:

Post a Comment