Saturday, April 18, 2015

Jom Exercise ....

For the first time this year I joined the combat and aerobic class yesterday. Adoi mongah dan pancit acik...at last buat gerakan sesuka hati. For the first time this year I went out jogging and brisk walking this morning. Unfortunately I have to stop abruptly once I saw two stray dogs wandering around the street. Hish kacau daun je bila I punyalah semangat nak jogging. Lepas tu yg sekoq tak mau pi jauh. Elok je duduk lepak jalan tu huhuhu....

I need to live a healthy life style by exercising frequently and watching my diet. An awareness due to my weight and inches gained as well as the sudden death of my colleague....

As usual, weekend for me is to rest or having a break of office work if possible and cleaning the house. Currently it is a viral in the deco group on how to get the shiny floors by using hot water and batik cloth only. I takde kain batik lusuh and I tried it using the common mop and it worked...yeay. Thanks to those who shared the tips.




No comments:

Post a Comment