Friday, April 3, 2015

Kemas office ...

Alhamdulillah, done with my urgent task today after second extended due date.

Alhamdulillah, I was not involved in the interview session.

Suddenly I became clueless and a lil bit haywire after crossing off one after another of my to do list. Sekejap buka FB, sekejap baca blog, sekejap baca gossip, sekejap check email, sekejap kemas office. That is the side effect of living a hectic life...just like kais pagi, makan pagi and kais petang makan petang to finish the never ending work. So, once the chaotic life gradually become slow....I feel lost. Funny? Weird? But that is the reality....

Esok kita sambung mengemas, mengelap dan  menyedut habuk ofis ya.....

Balik rumah dok mengadap recorded korean reality show ...Roomate dan menikmati these leftover....




Opps...that breadstix dah habis di ngap during brekky. Camno tak put on weight... selera makan makin tinggi and meal portion pun makin besar huhuhu....

No comments:

Post a Comment