Wednesday, July 7, 2010

No more masak-masak....

Actually takde mood nak berblog, tapi kena buat gak coz lately dah malas nak jot down my work in my notebook.

Semalam memang tak larat nak masak. So hanya reheat leftover kebab from Sunday.
Malam pulak...macam tak selera nak makan bila duduk bilik. Tetiba bila turun bawah, teringin nak makan benda panas, maka hanya buat telur dadar je. Tengok dalam fridge ada lagi marble cake last 2 weeks, apalagi reheat lah. Pagi tadi pulak order nasi lemak dari kawan, sodap gak...sambal tumis dia macam ada letak serai pulak. Tadi pi city, konon nak belikan souvenir for my friend yg akan kembali ke Malaysia...tetiba beralih arah membeli beg dan salmon sushi pulak....ish..ish.......

............................................my work........................................................................................................

Semalam pi uni, my-co pulak takde. Alhamdulillah, after reading biochemistry book I managed to find out what I wanna know...lega!!!!. So, I sent email to my-co about this new info. I also received an email from the clerk asking whether I wanna move to the new office-sharing with the vietnamese guy...instead of moving to the bigger office but I have to share with 5 others. Hmm..camno...tak kisahlah...yang penting senang nak sembahyang. Yang bilik ramai tuh, bila aku request seat kat tepi...ada pulak yg kata better pi reramai n pilih tempat masing2 instead of booking tempat tuh dulu. Kalau berebut tempat, kena lambung coin...huh!!!! Tadi dah tanya that guy. He don't mind if I wanna pray in the office..logo acik...

Oh! back to my work...base on that info, I'm really excited coz my project result seem reliable. So, today I wanted to discuss with my-co in the morning..but she suggested to do so after lunch. While waiting for that time to come, I checked the constants used in my project. It seems ok because it consider HB too instead of I have to calculate it separately if I use the other constant. Unfortunately, while reading the article about this constant..I realised that the method that I used to calculate the constant is not the same as presented by other article. So, I have to recalculate that constant. Then, my-co came to my room. I told her about this new constant which already include the HB. She seems interested with this new constant and asked me to send the article to her. I also told her about the result and my mistake in calculating it. She told me to write the paper and not to worry about the implication. BUT!!!!!!!! when I run the program after recalculating the constants............my result was not ok anymore huhuhu......So, what to do??? Find another article???? Done....tapi ...cam sama je....SO???? amat stress jawabnya, tu yang pi city tuh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment