Friday, March 6, 2015

Current Project




I have been rejected thrice by the contractor (mac, may,oct/nov 2013). He claimed that he was busy with mega project such as school and huge banglo. Out of sudden, last month his wife asked me whether I want to renovate my porch or not. When thing happened unexpectedly, I didn't take a long time to agree ....

I paid the first instalment on Tuesday noon and really surprised when later in the evening I received a phone call from the contractor that he would start the demolishing work on Wednesday. I only managed to snap photos of my blooming pink and purple flowers in the morning...they were all gone by late afternoon huhu.....

Actually this is my fourth project.
My first project started about the same time last year and completed on July.
My second project started during fasting month and completed on sept 2013. Then the third one completed last month.
Nak terus buat semua idok le mampu.
Sikit2 jadilah rumah yang selesa diduduki dan sedap dipandang dek mata sendiri.

Apa yang penting, semua kerja perlu dipantau dan sebarang ketidakpuashati perlu disuarakan dengan segera kepada kontraktor untuk mengelakkan kekesalan di kemudian hari.Jika memang tidak boleh diubah lagi, perlulah redha dan terima seadanya...Thing happens for a reason...yang penting be grateful.
Contoh:
Kitchen cabinet yg dibina tidak mempunyai penutup atas walaupun telah dipesan kepada installer dan juga telah dilakar. Walaupun nampak tak kemas, hikmahnya resapan air dinding dari balkoni rumah jiran boleh dikesan dan segera dibaiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment