Saturday, October 3, 2015

Hari tupperware ...

Ya hari sabtu hari membeli tupperware bottles ....


Yang atas tu special edition kononnya. Bawah ni I rasa special juga since normally the flip cover comes with the 1 liter bottle not with the 500ml.


Half of them for my collection, another half as a gift for my customers. Unfortunately the free key chains are not good in quality...

Actually harini agak tak selesa not only due to the haze but due to my heart problem as well. My heart beating quite fast and I can't think properly. Lately, I sleep around 10pm and wake up around 2pm. Then, I surf the internet for a while before doing my unfinished office work. I sleep again around 5am. This is definitely out of my routine that may affect my body and mind...The funny thing that I did this morning was watching usop wilca mengonjang makhluk muzium hehe...I don't know what came to my mind that made me purchase that movie....

Whenever I am a bit haywired, I prefer to just lie down on the sofa and today I done that from 7 to 11.30 am....tak senonoh eh. Kejap tenet, kejap movie 702, kejap super spontan....I just went out around 12.30am to deposit my insurance cheques and pay my celcom bill. Owh...I went to the furniture shop looking for a single seater sofa. The price is ridiculous....Rm700 for one??? Yang ni wajib dibeli....


On my way home, I stopped by at the tupperware stokist and japanese restaurant...Let us dig in....




Oh No!!!! That pizza obviously not from the japanese restaurant. They were as a lunch treat for my most helpful customer....

Lepas tu sila lah sedar diri menyiapkan keroje opis dan basuh baju ek...Tapi sempat lagi tonton Oh!My Goat...cone back!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment