Friday, December 25, 2015

MAGiC moment in a row

I tried to find a suitable caterer for my project yesterday. Alhamdulillah, I found one. It seems like MAGiC when suddenly the caterer said that she have been thinking about it for quite sometime. Alhamdulillah I found someone with the same intention. We agreed to discuss further next monday.

Later off I went to a food court. The cheapest food at the first stall is RM3/pack. But, I don't think many people like that menu. Their fried rice costs RM4.50/pack which out of my budget for several packs. The owner even said the price is fixed even for many packs. I cant hide my dissappoinment the moment I heard that. As I about to walk to the parking lot, I suddenly turned back and went to another stall. The price for fried rice at the second stall is RM4. My respond to the owner..owh 4 ringgit ek, takpelah. To my surprise, she replied...budget adik berapa? Kami boleh buat. And quickly I said...Rm3 boleh. Definitely she said YES. Alhamdulillah.... the second MAGIC. Allah eased my second intention. In fact these are Rizq for the second stall to get nearly RM100 in just 30 minutes. This is the MAGIC fried rice.


My second pitt stop was the supermarket looking for less than RM2.50 bun. Previously, I saw various brand of bun packs cost around RM2.85-RM3.50 at the mini market nearby my house. It would be good if there is any bun pack that costs below RM2 at the supermarket. I feel like to pinch myself when I saw these buns packs costed only RM1.90 each.


They are on discount, the normal price is RM2.35. Alhamdulillah, Allah answered my prayer....Well, that was my third MAGIC of the day....Yes, I did check the expiry date...definitely not tommorow but on 2nd Jan.

Nikmat tuhan yang manakah kita nak dustakan?

Happy holidays guys....
This is scheduled publish post...
I guess at this hour I just reached my hometown.








No comments:

Post a Comment