Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Online Shaming

Thank you very much for making me pissed off
Thank you very much for humiliating me in social media
Even I may not be the one
Butttttt.....
Thank you very much for highlighting me and directing the clues to me.

Remember....
You are also a woman
Or maybe you have already got a daughter
Or later a grand daughter
I wonder what will happen if one day you and your decendents were in my shoes....

Remember
We are in the same line of job
Hmm....
I wonder how do you feel if your customer treated you as what you did to me?

And even upsetting
when the one who supposed to be a listener
Suppose to calm me down
But busy talking about herself
And escaping that she is not part of the social media humiliation....
And that even streghtened the fact I am the one and only involved....


No comments:

Post a Comment