Tuesday, January 3, 2017

When God answered the prayer

For few days I am still angry with my colleague due to something that I have already posted. These two days I was thinking whether to just ignore her or ask her to write a show cause letter. But both actions have their own pros and cons. I want her to learn her lesson but at the same time I don't want to add fuel to the fire.

After zohor prayer today, I prayed to God to give me guidance to solve this problem. When I was at the main office, the phone rang. Since my PA is on leave I just picked up the call and listening to the voice...yup it is her. She wanted to come over to collect something. When we met in the office she just smile and seems like wouldnt dare to look at me...at my eyes. Anyway I feel relieved and grateful that finally she apologised. And I just be frank with her that I was angry with her action,  asked her dont do that again and to help our friend in completing the task. So we back to our good term.

Alhamdulillah.
Allah answered my prayer.
I feel touched and blessed.
Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?





No comments:

Post a Comment