Thursday, July 26, 2018

URUS SENDIRI: KIFARAH?

I went to management office to pay the fee yesterday. Hamboi! main kasar nampak...siap senaraikan dan tampal nama penghutang tu ...🙊🙈🙈🙈....

Berkesempatan chit chatting...
What????
The stingy upstair uncle now facing the same problem as what he did to me...
The clerk said that's karma...
Masin mulut dia...she has warned him previously...what if the same thing happened to him and the upstair unit's owner do not want to give any cooperation ....

So you see...
DO NOT EVER burden, ill treat, bully, threaten and hurt other people..
Allah may punish you instantly
Well....yes that is not KARMA
But KIFARAH !!!!
"Fear the dua (supplication) of the oppresed, for indeed there is no barrier between it and Allah"

Hmm...
Tahu pulak serabut ya pakcik
Now you know and feel what I felt previously
Eh! Why did you ask the clerk to share my complaint letter with you?
Don't tell me that ex-GM do not know how to find infos in the internet as well as writing a complaint letter ?

If I just follow my heart
I will say ... serve you right pakcik...
But deep inside ....
I do have sympathy for him..
Facing this problem at his age...
But why in the first place he treated me someone else daughter badly ???



No comments:

Post a Comment