Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Buatlah: Perlu buat, tolong atau pantau

Hmm...boss macam tau2 je 😅😅😅...
Seems weird he contacted me at noon...
He asked me to monitor our colleagues work and highligted that I may know it better. Ok...whatever...

But later in afternoon, I just asked my colleague what did the bos tell her. Owh...to help huh not to monitor!!!... Well, of course I helped them and got involve with the discussion. But kinda confused why did they wanna change the paperwork that me and my team has prepared last year for other department? They should proposed the new one... but what is the suitable name for it? Most suitable name was taken. Anyway..finally I came out with catchy name....But is it acceptable? How about search it on the internet. Alhamdulillah ...it does exist and used by several organization at overseas...



No comments:

Post a Comment