Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Buatlah: Cukuplah

This morning while ironing my clothes, I thought of something. So while I still have the courage I hurriedly called my new big boss. Unfortunately I could not hear her and she ended the call. Due to that I had second thought of contacting her...But we have been lost for 10 months....I just can't let that something continue to happen.....So I sent her WA messages asking for consideration and help...She wanted to see me at 10am for heart to heart discussion. Unfortunately I got appointment at that time....

Surprisingly, she sent me message informing me that she has taken the action to solve the problem. Yes for the sake of our unit and department. What a brilliant solution....Alhamdulillah. I really appreacite her help and drastic action.


No comments:

Post a Comment