Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Musim buah dan bebelan

Hari Isnin konon nk bangun awal di kampung. Tetapi bila terjaga 6am, maka hadaplah the slow traffic at ELITE nk balik kerja. So apa yg I bawa dari kg??? Ni gambar after 3 days 😅......


Bila post di FB ramai yg nak...So kita bawa banyak....tapi ada yg pi Penang pula, ada yg prefer manggis pulak and ada yg lansung tak pick up call nor return my call 😰...
Banyak you....takkan I nak biarkan berair dan membusuk. So next time jika tak serious jangan minta I bawa ya !!!. Bukan mengungkit, bukan berkira....tapi I pantang membazir makanan.

Kalau dah lewat petang siapa yg ada di office? Lalu guard house pun takde pula yg menempel tepi gate tu. Tak kuasalah I nak parking tepi and pi cari mereka... Luckily I thought of my younger customers...and one of them returned my call and came at my house at night to pick up the fruits. Alhamdulillah....

Hari Isnin mmg hari busy, mmg appointment pertama 8am dan yg kedua 2pm. Ni my lunch on Monday...lama tak makan ikan tamban...


Murah my food. RM3 je 😁....

My appointment ended at 4pm. Then, I called someone who has issue something...Hmm patutlah anak gitu, maknya worse....Konsepnya senang je awatlah tak sedar diri dan takkan tak tahu. Eh! Hello mum you are a teacher dont talk to me about timbang rasa and what if this happened to my children...if you really love your son and want him to be independent and success in life, please stop whatever you have been doing....

Petang I prepared warning letters to several people up to 7pm. Memang rasa nak run amok je....

Ni my dinner...leftover food from our event 2 weeks ago....pulut, serawa durian dan sambal strawberry ikan masin abang....sedap....


Malam konon nak buat keroje. Tapi kawan call regarding her phd. For me sometimes when listening to many people it will lead us to become confuse. Why don't we just listen to our spv and do as what he said. Yes...as what he said...you got the experience. So should know what to do. But by chitchatting n discussing with you...you seems clueless my friends.

So do not waste your time...you should mske a move. First of all...find as many litratures as you can and classify it. Then you will know what are the common factors. Then either you get the secondary data or get the primary data. Before you mumbling/complaiming it is hard to get it have you try? Have you made call to the relevant parties? If you can't get that secondary data then you have no choice you have to get the data via survey. So you can either adapt previous questionaire or construct your own questionaire. But, make sure you check the validity and reliability. Then only you can proceed to next stage.

Eh! Jauh na tersasar 😂😂😂....
Kisah di hari Selasa pula...misi solving problem with the bos 😉😉😉. Then, I had meeting. Hah! masih tak insaf...selain bebelan terimalah label attention seeker dan kurang kasih sayang 😅😅😅.....

Once back to my office later, I have to waste my time to photocopy/sort many warning letters. I warned them those who burden me with bad attitude I will make dua that they gonna be in trouble for their whole life...Tau takut...tapi tau...tetap nk buat lagikan...hati batu 😅

Ni pulak my lunch on Tuesday....RM5 je ....



Petang meeting lagi...
Abaikan je la yg ada masalah attitude n tak nak beri kerjasama. Better focus to those who willing to cooperate. I have tried my best...advice properly and gave oral warning. So it is up to them to change. So now less talk and just give the warning letter.

Once done with that meeting I got another meeting at 4.30pm. Selain work discussion ada sesi luahan perasan 😂😂😂. Lah last week dah bebel...this week sambung lagi. Eh tau pula ko kata young staff does not respect senior staff. Bertemu buku dan ruas la kan...And kira kifarah jugalah kot for what u did to us all this while 😂😂😂...Yes sometimes the so called soft spoken one can hurt people more than the frank peole 😉😉😉....

Ni dinner lawak....


Nasi goreng ikan masin tapi ayam dan telur lagi banyak 😂😂😂...
Udang apatah..namprikao kot...Pedaslah...
Nasi tu kebiasaannya I makan 1/3 je....Tapi entah mana datang selera...bakinya yg 1/3 😂😂😂. Orang sepatutnya makin tua makan sikit bukan makin melantak 😂😂😂.....




No comments:

Post a Comment