Friday, August 10, 2018

My weekdays

Backdated post again....

I attended two days courses on Monday and Tuesday. It is good for our career development. But sometimes a bit frustrated when the technology has its limit and a bit annoyed when I could not focus since the customers keep sending messages regardless of my long list of reminder 😰....

However, regardless of the courses, I still need to stay back at my office for that two days to check/monitor documents prepared by my colleague as instructed by my boss. Not only searching infos on the internet, I even asked senior colleague opinion on certain item and junior colleague on the english term. What a relief and satisfaction when I managed to sent my comments/suggestions on tuesday evening. Because I know that I have done my best not just for the sake of completing it...

I planned to prepare documents for my customers at home. Unfortunately I was too tired and just have a rest ....

Here was my dinner on monday...ginger chicken and pajeri nenas...


My lunch on tuesday...roasted chicken and pasta....



While having this suddenly someone knocked my office door. Hish lunch hour kot...no common sense huh..Moreover I was rushing to the second slot of the course. Luckily I did not run amok...it's my colleague 😂😂😂....What? Wanna my opinion for Public Mutual and ASB. I pun tak tahu sangat. Both are good for long term investment. However PM is a bit risky if the price per unit drop, but you get more units 😀.  Pastikan dapatkan agen yg bagus ...know when to switch your units to Bond, selalu update you and sometimes beri you hamper eh! 😅😅😅😅...PM pun makan masa nak di keluarkan. ASB tu confirmlah terjamin. Tapi lately the dividen rate getting decreasing 😰...Pulak tu senang nak withdraw di bank atau pejabat pos. But of course ASB tetap di hatiku. But ASB loan is a NO NO. Buat apa meminjam untuk menyimpan? The interest rate is very high. Unless you learn the trick and know how to manipulate it....I ni pulak asyik terpengaruh je...dah 3 kali pulak tu 😰...so rugilah. Bila dah terinsaf and nak keluarkan, memanglah rugi and perlu bayar juga jika terminate the loan before 3 years.

Owh I bought durian on Tuesday...2kg for RM22...but not really a good durian... taste n texture wise...


I had dinner from the lunch leftover...jimat 😀

On wednesday ...
I wonder whether I got hospital appointment or not. The clinic staff told me he gonna arrange it for me and tell me the date. Unfortunately I didn't receive any phone call. So I had to call the clinic instead.. Alhamdulillah he have already arranged the appointment and it  gonna be on september not on that day 😀. Thus,  I can focus on my work at office....However I went late to office. You know what? I did check my weight..Oh NOOOOO!!!! 60.8kg !!!!.... The highest body weight ever for me....I should do something....

Once arrived at office I tried to find material for new project for customers. But I was blank.
During lunch hour I went down to meet my group members and  had food from the workshop. I had a short discussion with my colleague about the document that I have commented. A bit uncomfortable when the junior instructed me like a boss...Yes she is the group leader but she should learn on how to be a leader to senior staff...No matter how good you are you should have manners too...Reminder to myself as well...

In the afternoon I tried to focus on preparing the second part of my team work. Only after 3.30pm I went down to join them. But most of the time we being makcik onion 😂....

After the workshop done off I went back my office...It is better for me to prepare material for customer instead of continue with my team work...I should prioritize the urgent one...Got many ideas until I became confuse 😅....






No comments:

Post a Comment