Sunday, August 12, 2018

So many excuses ....

On Thursday
No matter how I planned to go work early
I was still late 😰😰😰....
This time I was in hurry to find and scan material for customer project.

I got 11am appointment...But really annoyed when people came late for that. Just because the other party took longer time to complete her task...Hello why take my slot if you are the one who failed with your time management? This is really selfish...ko sibuk pi kursus sana sini for career development tu hak ko. Tapi jangan abaikan tanggungjawab tugas lain juga. Jangan ambil masa orang lain juga...padahal the representative have already told you....Dahlah selfish, rude pun ya jugak....

Here was my lunch...lasagna you...


I got another appointment in the afternoon...
It's frustrated when people never listen to me ...tak kisahlah dah tunjuk ke, dah pesan byk kali, dah caksp baik2 ke or dah marah. Boleh terluka, sakit tenat atau matikah kalau ikut yg I pesan??? 😠😠😠😠

I was dissapointed with my new laptop connection to WIFI. Not only that sometimes it got problem with mobile data tethering. It really cause problem to do my work.

Once back to my office I need to focus with preparing material for Saturday program. I managed to complete 3/4 of it...

This was my dinner ...dried chilies chicken with pajeri nenas


On friday
This was by brekky...


Alhamdulillah I managed to complete material preparation and photocopy it by 11am.

A bit weird when the sometimes moody colleague came to my office again and sharing new mobile apps that is useful to our work. Whatever it is I feel grateful that our relation getting better....

Then I focused on revising using a software by sketching and simulating. I learnt new trick online and accidently while exploring it. I really love to apply my area with real life application. And this time I tried to relate it with industry, pottery and arts 😍😍😍....

And here was my late lunch...sambal bilis tempoyak ....


Then I continued with my work. Around 3pm I I attended a project presentation session....Hmm...what he presented not really inline with his objectives as commented by my senior colleagues. One thing that I learnt there that sometimes the experiences people do have problem in giving proper guiding. Another thing is I should never feel down when discussing with them...if I have idea or suggestion just share it ....

While attending that session someone sent me a message around 4pm to me...he wanted to see me at that time...Hello i have remind him and given him several chance but he did not show up...and now he chose his own sweet time to see me.

I left office after 6.30pm and only them I remember I should go to town to buy biscuits and rollcake...




No comments:

Post a Comment