Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Lunch murah

Regardless of the annoying situation
My appointment went well yesterday
However this group of people seems struggling with the software 😅...
Hello there are many sources on the internet
Yes...the internet of things...
And yet they are still clueless...

Apapun...Makan itu perlu...
Here was my cheap lunch...


Keli berlado, kangkung belacan and bende goreng kunyit...RM4 je
Sedap pulak tu....

Then,  I had another appointment at 2pm...
Promoting another item and 3D visualisation
Alhamdulillah it went well...

Once back at my office around 4.20pm I continue with the setting in the system...It is not easy when try to get the required total of numbers as well to match with the time and percentage allocated. Luckily I made the draft of it in Microsoft Excel two weeks ago. But I still have to modify here and there. However there is one item that not appear in the system. I asked my friend about it but it appeared when she was setting hers 😰....So don't worry just ask help from the relevant party together with the screen shot of the prob via email 😀.

While discussing with her I saw ridiculous form for data entry...Seriously???....When, I was about to leave my office I got the urge to check mine....Yup as what I suspected. 😠😠😠 What a stupidity of wasting time like that? Why burden us with all this? It is so confusing. I have to edit my distribution setting again 😠😠😠. Due to that I arrived at home around 7.30pm.

Later I asked other colleagues who have experienced with the entry previously...Yup they have to go through with that ridiculous tedious work. They even made mistake. Luckily they checked manually and certain of it were detected by other colleagues during the meeting....

Something due that day...Unfortunately I did not aware of it until my friend told me about that. So I tried to complete almost half of it regardless of my blurry vision. By 11.30 I was to tired and sleepy...

A bit furious with my team leader
Last time she said the deadline for our task is on 31 Ogos...
However last nite the coordinator suggested that if possible she wanna everything should be ready by 1 sept...
Out of sudden my team leader changed her mind and set the new date which is on 25 ogos...
So soon....😰😰😰
Sesuka hati je kan ubah gitu...
Tak fikir orang dah ada plan lain...
Because of her kena rombaklah
Ok je ...akan cuba diusahakan...

Tapi...
Muda lagi dah lupa ek 😅😅
Pulak tu sekali lagi takde adab bila berbicara
She was the one yg cakap dulu pd senior kinda like
"Susah deal dengan orang...dah berusia, tapi makin tak matang"
Owh patutlah her 30s looks like 40s coz matang sangatkan 😂😂😂....

Pulak tu tak cuba dan usaha untuk meeting beri alasan schedule masing2 tak sama...
Yg musykilnya the checking task pun nak ikut kroni ...
This small task pun dah berkroni
Hmm klu later jadi boss tak tahulah kan....












No comments:

Post a Comment