Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tamak makan...

I wake up really early on Monday
Around 5.30am....
Need to complete project proposal for customers
I promised to them I gonna submit on Sunday
Unfortunately you know what happened on my previous post 😅😅😅...

Seemed weird when I had to take picture of one item at my house early in the morning as supportive material for the proposal....
And then sat and stayed focus to edit the first part of the proposal ....
Need to stop for brekky around 7.30am and get ready to work
Unfortunately I was 30 minutes late for 8am meeting...
Alhamdulillah I managed to conduct the meeting as I planned it to be...

Once back to my office,
I proceed with the project proposal preparation...
Add picture to the first part ...
And find suitable material for second part ...

Here was my lunch...veges and hati lembu...


Then, I got another meeting in the afternoon
Once done...quite annoyed when they made me stay for nearly 15 minutes to wait for them 😠😠😠😠....
Hello! I got appointment at 4pm and I was already late...
As expected this customer macam tak puas hati...and his word was annoying...
But hello!!!
He has treated me like a beggar regardless of my frequent reminders...
Now when this time I am the one who was late...he really got the nerve to say very synical words 😠😠😠

When the appointment ended,
I continued with the proposal preparation
Google about pollution, tumor as well as turf grass 😅...
I really put effort on making the proposal acceptable ....
Not easy to produce good writing ...
Need to update the instructions and criteria too....
I only went back around 7pm....
But I stopped by at the Thai restaurant to buy watermelon juice and sotong goreng tepung


As well as sambal petai udang and kailan ikan masin...Rasa sikit je la...


Then, I hurriedly double checked and edited the proposal. Alhamdulillah I finally submited the proposal around 10pm...





No comments:

Post a Comment