Thursday, August 16, 2018

Rezeki projek

On wednesday morning
I continued with my checking task at home
And later at office
I hope to finish it all by afternoon

However, I totally forgotten about 11.30am appointment 😰😰😰...
We discussed till 1.30pm...
Kerja kerja gak...
Selit jugalah nasihat supaya this young generation sedar...
Jangan yg dikejar tak dapat
Yg dikendong berciciran...
Yang dikendong tu memang dah lama ditinggalkan...
Maka bila mengejar yg baru kejarlah betul2...

While I was having that appointment,
my colleague came
and asked me to join her project.
I really can't believe that...
Alhamdulillah...
The reward of sharing ....
Of course I want to learn and gain as many experience as I can..
This was the third offer that I got this year.
Yes I should be grateful
eventhough I knew that they have asked a few people before they asked me.
Yes...it did hurt my feeling...
Always be the last choice 😭😭😭...
But yup...just think positive...
At least they asked me right...

Here was my lunch


Spageti johor...yummy...it suit my taste bud...

Around 5.30pm
 I am done with my checking task...
Then,
I sorted documents on my table,
Updated current task file,
Sorted trainees files
Sorted all assessment files
I left my office around 7.15pm

Here was my dinner


The leftover rice+ dried chillies chicken + salted fish kailan...

Lepas tu buat2 terkejut bila timbang dah cecah 60.9 kg 😱😱😱😱....



-

No comments:

Post a Comment