Wednesday, August 8, 2018

My house: Electrical

It was raining heavily and accompanied by thunder on friday morning...
Due to that the main switch for the distribution fuse board (DFB) in the living room tripped and resulted in black out for most part of my house. However the switch for the DFB in the kitchen did not trip.

That incident really made me worry. Why both of the DFBs did not trip simultaneuosly? Early this year the opposite incident happened and caused damage to my autogate, door bell, astro decoder and new fridge 😭😭😭....Therefore,  to be safe I asked the electrican to check both DFBs...

He came on Saturday....
Why not killing two birds with one stone?
Not only checking the DFBs...I asked him to repair my slow ceiling fan at tv area ....


As well as to check the mini fan with burnt smell in the kitchen, the slow fan in downstairs bedroom; replace the annoying sound light bulb for downstairs bathroom, replace the blown fuse bulb at the upstairs hall and battery for my stoves 😅😅😅....

Remember last time when I talked about my stoves did not working. My colleague told me it may due to the battery. I did even know about the battery 😂. When I told my unit technician he also did not know about that till he google it 😂....well it is easy to locate the battery compartment. But of course after the electrician show it to me. Here it is...


What? Just at the edge 😅😅😅...Really embarassing......buek sendiri pun buleh 😀😀😀. You see this is original battery since 4 years ago.


Rajin masak kan 😅😅😅.

Total cost for this service is RM105 where the cost for ceiling fan capacitor motor replacement at tv area, bulb replacement at bathroom and bulb replacement at upstairs hall are RM85, RM10, and RM10, respectively.  I think it is quite expensive 😰 regardless I am the regular customer. Unfortunately the electrician could not do anything to the other two fans 😭. He even forgot about the door bell ....








No comments:

Post a Comment